Terms & Conditions
( PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORM )
- Penang International Travel Exchange (PITE) will be held virtually from 4th - 8th October 2021.
- Participation is open to all international MICE, event planners and agency tourism stakeholders.
- Buyer must attach a copy of company license, tour operator license or hotel license with the application form in order to continue the registration process.
- Buyer are required to join all session and activities during the event.
- Each buyer will be given an ID account to access all sessions and activities during PITE 2021.
- Every one (1) company registered is entitled with only one (1) virtual tabletop.
- PSA (Pre-Scheduled Appointments) system is applicable to individual virtual tabletop upon successful selection of buyers.
- All registrations will undergo a selection process by the Organizing Committee. Only successful applicants will be notified.
- Upon submitting registration, buyers are agreeable to adhere to the Terms & Conditions of PITE 2021.
- Buyer are requested to complete the online application form via the PITE 2021 official website only. Deadline : (TBA)
- Participation is based on first-come, first-served basis and are only limited to 100 companies.
- Buyer are to be decision maker of the outbound market and have a significant track record in organising tours and/ or events in the MICE industry in several outbound destinations.
Should the selected buyers are unable to participate in PITE 2021, the Organizing Committee must be informed Fourteen (14) days prior to the event day. Failing which, buyers will not be able to have any access to PITE 2021 and will not be hosted in the next PITE.
Should the selected buyers fail to complete the Pre-Scheduled Appointments (PSA) and/ or fail to turn up for the show, the buyer will be blacklisted for the next PITE and will not be eligible for any support from the support programme of Enhanced Privilege Penang 2021-2023.
House Rules & Requirements
- All buyers are required to complete their company's profile before September 2021. (TBA)
- System will auto approve the meeting requests if there is no action taken by both buyers and exhibitors before the given deadline.
- Attendance in all Pre-Scheduled Appointments (PSA) is compulsory. Buyers and exhibitors are expected to attend all scheduled sessions.
- Buyers are not allowed to cancel or re-arrange Pre-Scheduled Appointments (PSA) unless the Exhibitor is in agreement and the Organising Committee has been informed.
- All Pre-Scheduled Appointments (PSA) must be attended according to the scheduled time.
- Please be in business professional attire throughout all sessions.
- Respectively, all buyers must ensure they are equipped with stable internet connection, smooth/clear video streaming and audio quality in order to have an uninterrupted user experience throughout the duration of Penang International Travel Exchange (PITE) 2021.
- Discussions must be strictly professional.
- For optimal experiences, all buyers are advised to participate Penang International Travel Exchange (PITE) 2021 via computer or laptop with camera and microphone accessibility. Participating via portable devices such as smart phones, tablets & iPad are not encouraged, to avoid any technical difficulty.
- Upon completion of each meeting, buyers are required to obtain the meeting code and fill in the PSA schedule in order to prove that they have completed the meeting to redeem points.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to take necessary actions on any misuse of information, misconduct and other in appropriation detected throughout the duration of Penang International Travel Exchange (PITE) 2021.
- All buyers are required to fill up the survey form given by the Organising Committee. Your feedback is important for us to further improve future PITE sessions.
- Respectively, buyers are taking the full rights & responsibility to ensure fruitful efforts in Penang International Travel Exchange (PITE) 2021.