Who Should Exhibit?
NTO / CVB
Business Travel / MICE
Reasons to Exhibit in PITE 2021
EXHIBITOR FEES AND ENTITLEMENTS
- Connect with 200 qualified international buyers from Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and UK
- Standard virtual exhibition booth listing with business tools
- Up to 12 Pre-Scheduled Appointments (PSA) each day
- 2 x access pass (ID account)
- Access to all virtual programme and Pre-Schedule Appointments (PSA)
- Free downloads on Penang's collateral
- Access to virtual event tour
- Access to buyers’ profile
- Access to full exhibition listings
- Branding through social media platforms
Company profile listing in the Digital Show Directory:-
- Distribution will be made on post-event with circulation to the full event database (preliminary event directory which contains information of company profiles and buyers contact details etc.)
- The directory will also be available in the event website for up to 1 month after the event
IPP member RM100
Non IPP member RM200
Terms & Conditions
( PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORM )
- Penang International Travel Exchange (PITE) will be held virtually from 25th-29th October 2021.
- Participation as an Exhibitor is open solely to Malaysian tourism stakeholders.
- Only duly registered exhibitors are allowed to participate in Penang International Travel Exchange (PITE) 2021.
- Exhibitor must attach a copy of your tour operator license or hotel license with the application form in order to continue to registration process.
- Every one (1) company registered is entitled with only one (1) virtual tabletop.
- A max of two (2) representative in a company are allowed in each virtual tabletop, with one registered as the first delegate and second registered as a Co-delegate.
- Sharing a table between two (2) or more of different business organizations are NOT allowed.
- Registered representatives will be given an ID account to access all virtual programme and Pre-Scheduled Appointments (PSA).
- PSA (Pre-Scheduled Appointments) system is applicable to individual virtual tabletop upon successful selection of exhibitors.
- All registrations will undergo a selection process by the Organizing Committee. Only successful applicants will be notified.
- A full payment of the registration fee is required before the start of the tradeshow.
- Upon submitting registration, exhibitors are agreeable to adhere to the Terms & Conditions of PITE 2021.
- Exhibitors are requested to complete the online application form via the PITE 2021 official website only.
- Space availability is based on first-come, first-served basis and are only limited to 50 companies.
- Registration payment is required to be made in full within 14 working days after receiving the Registration Confirmation. Failing to do so, the application will be withdrawed. Should there be any exclusive of bank fees or charges, it will be borne by their own company account.
Payment details will be adhered in the Registration Confirmation email upon application.
- Connect with 100 qualified international buyers from Asia & Oceania, Americas and Europe.
- Standard virtual exhibition "booth" listing with business tools.
- Up to 25 Pre-Schedules Appointment (PSA) slots.
- 2 x access pass (ID account).
- Access to opening speeches.
- Access to all event opening and networking sessions.
- Free downloads on Penang's collateral.
- Access to virtual event tour.
- Access to buyers profile.
- Access to full exhibition listings.
- Branding through social media and press conferences.
Company profile listing in the Digital Show Directory:-
- Distribution will be made post-event with circulation to the full event database (preliminary event directory contains information of company name and address) (post-event contains full information of buyers contact details etc.)
- The directory will also be available online (user log-in) on the event website for up to 2 months after the event.
This application, when submitted, shall serve as an agreement between the applicant’s organization and the Organizing Committee that the above terms and conditions have been read and understood by the applicant. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject any incomplete application submitted without the applicant’s signature or stamp of the company.
- NO Cancellation is allowed after registration. A penalty fee of RM1,000 will be imposed for NO Show Exhibitors who failed to turn up at the event due to negligence on their part. It will be charged with a full cancellation fee and will have to pay for any related expenses that may be incurred as a result of this no-show.
- Should the selected exhibitors are unable to participate in PITE 2021, the Organizing Committee must be informed minimum Fourteen (14) days prior to the event day. Failing which, exhibitors' participation and access to PITE 2020 will be denied.
- Should the selected exhibitors are unable to participate in PITE 2021, the Organizing Committee must be informed minimum Fourteen (14) days prior to the event day. Failing which, exhibitors' participation and access to PITE 2021 will be denied.
- A replacement of registered representative is permissible.
House Rules & Requirements
- All exhibitors are required to complete their company's profile before September 2021. (TBA)
- System will auto approve the meeting requests if there is no action taken by both buyers and exhibitors before the given deadline.
- Attendance in all Pre-Scheduled Appointments (PSA) is compulsory. Buyers and exhibitors are expected to attend all scheduled sessions.
- Buyers are not allowed to cancel or re-arrange Pre-Scheduled Appointments (PSA) unless the Exhibitor is in agreement and the Organising Committee has been informed.
- All Pre-Scheduled Appointments (PSA) must be attended according to the scheduled time.
- Please be in business professional attire throughout all sessions.
- Respectively, all exhibitors must ensure they are equipped with stable internet connection, smooth/clear video streaming and audio quality in order to have an uninterrupted user experience throughout the duration of Penang International Travel Exchange (PITE) 2021.
- Discussions must be strictly professional.
- For optimal experiences, all exhibitors are advised to participate Penang International Travel Exchange (PITE) 2021 via computer or laptop with camera and microphone accessibility. Participating via portable devices such as smart phones, tablets & iPad are not encouraged, to avoid any technical difficulty.
- Upon completion of each meeting, exhibitors are required to provide the meeting code to the PSA buyers in order to prove that they have completed the meeting to redeem points.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to take necessary actions on any misuse of information, misconduct and other in appropriation detected throughout the duration of Penang International Travel Exchange (PITE) 2021.
- All exhibitors are required to fill up the survey form given by the Organising Committee. Your feedback is important for us to further improve future PITE sessions.
- Respectively, exhibitors are taking the full rights & responsibility to ensure fruitful efforts in Penang International Travel Exchange (PITE) 2021.
Following are the registration process: